- Applicable Laws
- Compliance with Applicable Laws and Export Control Laws
- Guidelines Overview
- Authorized Use of Siliconwaves Trademarks
- Other Inquiries
Siliconwaves Technology Co. Ltd. (“ Siliconwaves”), headquartered in Wuxi, China, created and controls this site. The laws of the People’s Republic of China govern your access and use of this site, and these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws. Siliconwaves reserves the right to make changes to our site and to these disclaimers, terms, and conditions of your access and use at any time.
Compliance with Applicable Laws and Export Control Laws
Your access to and use of this site is governed by all applicable laws. All information available on this site is subject to the China export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
All content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, photographs, and software, is the property of Siliconwaves or our content suppliers, and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Siliconwaves and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a resource only. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Siliconwaves is providing access to and use of this site on an "as is" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or products included on this site, our operation of this site or your ability to access or use this site. We disclaim, to the full extent permissible by applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We assume no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from you access to or use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive, and consequential damages.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Siliconwaves’s trademarks and registered trademarks. This list may be updated from time to time, and the absence of any mark from this list does not mean that it is not an Siliconwaves trademark.
All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks used or depicted on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Trademark Usage Guidelines for using Siliconwaves Trademarks
The Trademark Usage Guidelines (“Guidelines”) are intended solely for Siliconwaves licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Siliconwaves’s name, logo, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other marks (“Marks”) in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, whether on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. All usage of Siliconwaves Marks are prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of Siliconwaves Marks and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those requirements. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines or reference to this document, then follow these Guidelines.
Siliconwaves’s Marks are valuable assets. In following these Guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using an Siliconwaves Mark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Siliconwaves is the sole owner of the Mark and promising that you will not interfere with Siliconwaves’s rights in the Mark, including challenging Siliconwaves’s use, registration of, or application to register such Mark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Siliconwaves Mark. The goodwill derived from using any part of an Siliconwaves Mark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Siliconwaves. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these Guidelines, please talk to your Siliconwaves representative.
Authorized Use of Siliconwaves Trademarks
Promotional Usage. Only Siliconwaves and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Siliconwaves Marks in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Siliconwaves Marks only as specified in their agreement with Siliconwaves and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Siliconwaves. For example: Authorized Resellers, Authorized Value Added Resellers, Authorized Manufacturer, and Authorized Value Added Distributors.
Standards of Usage. The Marks are the intellectual property of Siliconwaves and therefore are considered our corporate assets. To ensure the Marks are neither diluted nor infringed, your use of the Marks (and our permission) is conditioned on your adherence to the following rules:
- Always use a Mark as an adjective;
- A trademark attribution notice must be included in the credit section giving notice of Siliconwaves’s ownership of its trademark(s) in the following form: "__ [insert Mark] __ is a [registered] trademark of Siliconwaves Technology Co. Ltd., in the the People’s Republic of China and in other countries."
- Always use the proper trademark symbol in superscript or subscript. If superscripts and subscripts are not available or practical for use, use parentheses: (TM) or (R);
- Do not hyphenate, misspell, abbreviate, pluralize, change the word sequence, or combine or break apart words of a Mark;
- Do not use a Mark in a manner that can reasonably be construed to mean or imply either an authorization by, affiliation with or an endorsement by Siliconwaves, without our express written permission of the specific affiliation or endorsement;
- Do not use a Mark in a way that suggests a false association with Siliconwaves;
- Do not adapt, alter, or modify in any way any Mark;
- Do not use the Marks in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage or harm the reputation of Siliconwaves, or our products, services, partners, vendors, customers, employees or affiliates;
- Do not display the Mark on any site that disparages Siliconwaves or our products, services, partners, vendors, customers, employees or affiliates;
- Do not use or imitate any slogans of Siliconwaves;
- Do not use the Marks in a manner that is likely to infringe any Siliconwaves intellectual property or other rights of a third party, or violate law; or
- Do not use the Marks in a manner that is likely to offend or dilute, defame, disparage or harm the reputation of third parties.
We reserve the right to revise these Guidelines from time to time, without notice, and at any time to suspend or deny your further use of the Marks. We also reserve the right to require you to resize, move, or remove the Marks for any reason whatsoever.
If you are not an Siliconwaves partner and would nonetheless like to request permission to use any Siliconwaves Marks, please submit a permission request to Siliconwaves and include the following information:
- A description of the Mark you would like to use;
- The intended use, including how the Mark will be used and for what purpose;
- The manner in which the Mark will be distributed;
- The intended audience;
- The number of copies of the Mark to be produced;
- The number of copies of the Mark to be distributed;
- The intended distribution date;
- The time period for which you would like to use the Mark;
- A screen shot or sample of the intended use of the Mark; and
- Your contact information, including name, company name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
Your request may be sent by email at info@Siliconwaves.com.
Siliconwaves reserves the right to refuse to provide permission to use our Marks for any reason, in our sole discretion. If we approve, only the Marks listed in the permission request may be used, and only for the purpose stated in the approved permission request. Any other use is not permitted and would require a separate permission request by you and approval by us.